We've done all the hard work for you and from as little as £39 per month you could make your life a lot easier! JDS HR offers various packages, all of which are tailored to suit your business requirements.
As an employer you know how time consuming it can be to try and find the 'right' letter to send to an employee requesting them to attend a disciplinary meeting, or the worry if you have enclosed the correct working in your redundancy letter. We, here at JDS HR Ltd, can save you valuable time by either supplying standard documents or by personalizing these documents to suit your particular needs.
Our packages are as follows:
- Easy to Use Employee Database - You do not want to be paying the earth or spending valuable time creating ways to store and use your employee data. For only £39.00 per month (minimum 12 month subscription initially) you can access a simple and easy to use Employee Database.
To view screen shots of an example of the Employee Database please view "What we Offer" on our Home page.
AD HOC HOURLY RATE
- Ad hoc work. We do not charge the earth for our services.... honest! The hourly rate is from £80 per hour for our consultants, up to £95 per hour. Contact us for a quote, as we do like to be up front with all our charges.
- We provide day rates starting from £500 upwards, depending on the level of work required.
DOCUMENTS AND EMPLOYEE DATABASE
- Premium Service - This gives you access to all standard documents (as listed below) via a website login for only £79.00 per month (minimum 12 month subscription initially). This includes (for FREE!) the simple and easy to use Employee Database.
ADVICE, DOCUMENTS AND EMPLOYEE DATABASE
- Premium Plus Service - This allows you access to all documents, via website login, along with email and telephone support (for up to two hours per month) for only £140.00 per month (minimum 12 month subscription initially). This also includes (for FREE!) the simple and easy to use Employee Database.
Site visits will be charged extra.
Standard Documents include:
- Recruitment and selection, for example interview letters, offer letters, induction checklists.
- Sickness absence
- Family friendly, for example, flexible working request forms, maternity and paternity letters
- Disciplinary and grievance
Plus Documents include:
- Guides for Managers, for example How to conduct difficult conversations
- Policies and Procedures that make up an employee handbook
At JDS HR Limited we can also ensure you are up to date with current legislation by providing you with a bespoke Contract of Employment. We also offer individual packages for clients as we believe in being flexible and affordable for all. If you have a query please do not hesitate to contact us using the Register page.